The editors appreciate that erotica will cover many topics, and it means different things to different people. If you are submitting something that may require a content warning (CW) for any reason, please mark this in your email.
Please note, submissions for Under Your Pillow will open on 1 July, 2022 and remain open under August 31.
Below you will find our guidelines for submitting work for consideration. Please read these carefully ahead of sending us your work.
- It is £3 to submit a single poem for consideration. Payments should be made through PayPal. Below, you will find a 'Buy now' button for your submission. Clicking this will re-direct you through to PayPal to make payment for your entry. Please confirm this in your submission email.
- Cover letters are not mandatory, but we'd love to know more about you so please feel free to introduce yourself as well as your work.
- Please do not submit poems longer that 40 lines.
- We are also accepting works in a prose poem format, of a reasonable length.
- We are not accepting simultaneous submissions.
- We are not accepting work that has been published elsewhere. This includes work that has been self-published, either on a blog space, website, or on social media.
- Please include a bio of no more than 75 words.
Poets and authors will be contacted no later than the first week of November (2022). We will respond to all submissions.
If you have a query about submissions, please do contact Wendy and Charley at: email@example.com